|Health/Dental Insurance Information - Summaries of Benefits Coverage, forms, and more.
Our third party administrator for Flex Accounts, Health Reimbursement Accounts/VEBA and Health Savings Accounts
Our health insurance provider (through Resource Training and Solutions).
- Free Identity Protection Services - Blue Cross now offers FREE Experian Identity Protection Services to Resource members and their covered dependents who are enrolled in the Blue Cross Blue Shield health plan.
- Experian will provide the following identity protection services free of charge on behalf of Blue Cross. Upon enrollment, you will be eligible for services that include:
- Credit monitoring - Monitors activity that may affect credit
- Fraud detection - Identifies potentially fraudulent use of identity or credit
- Credit/identity repair - Provides assistance in repairing identity or credit To access this service, log-in to the Blue Cross website. Once you're logged in the website will redirect you to the identity protection page. Follow the prompts to enroll. Or, you may call Experian at 1-866-926-9803, (press option 1 to learn about enrollment, and then press 0 to enroll). Refer to engagement number PC98145 for ProtectMyID (adults) or PC98146 for FamilySecure (one adult and children).
- Online Health Risk Assessment. Log into Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota to take your confidential assessment to help you protect your health.
- Find a Pharmacy or Search Drug List - find a pharmacy in the network or see if a drug you take is on the formulary to save you money.
- Health Programs & Discounts - All kinds of benefits... (sure worth a look to see if there is anything that would be beneficial to you!).
- Get Well
- Online Care
- Nurse Line
- Provider Cost & Quality
- Case Management
- Save Money
- Fitness Discounts
- Online Marketplace
- Vacation Savings Program
- Find Answers
- Health Guides
- Online Health Assessment
- Online Health & Wellbeing Resources
- Seek Support
- Employee Assistance Program
- Maternity Management Prenatal Support
- Quitting Tobacco Support
Resource Training and Solutions (“RTS”)
RTS is the insurance cooperative pool that we are a part of for our health insurance. In addition to funding our Wellness Committee activities, the Wellness Incentive Program (FitBit and $200) and our annual Health Fair, employees may also access:
- ClearCost Health (Flyer) Be a smart shopper for health care services. Find service providers at lower prices and save your Flexible Benefit Account, HRA or HSA money, or your co-pay once you have satisfied your deductible. Free for those who are on one of the District BCBSMN health insurance plans.
- This service is a search engine for medical services and prescription drugs using an easy to use web interface, mobile platform and call center. This online tool allows pool members to comparison shop for health care based on cost, quality, and convenience. Members can save money on basic medical services and prescription drugs. The end result is cost saving for individual members, savings for the plan, and a better health care experience for all. You can preview the service by watching the 2 minute video online. Register for an account – it only takes 5 minutes. Employees will need their BCBS ID number or the last 4 digits of their social security number. It is recommended that you initially register on a computer, rather than a mobile device.
- Fitness club discounts – Up to $20 per month towards an approved fitness club membership when you go 12 times per month. All you have to do is give your BCBS insurance card to the gym and the gym will let you know the details.
- Healthy Discounts Program or call customer service 952-883-5000 or 800-883-2177. In conjunction with the dental coverage through Health Partners, employees may get discounts on vision care using the Health Partners card, as well as for fitness and wellness classes, healthy eating programs and delivery services, orthodontics, recreational equipment, spa services, swim lessons and healthy mom and baby products. Example: at Snap Fitness in Foley, if an employee works out there 12 times a month, they get $20 from Health Partners for that month. The same applies for the YMCA in St. Cloud and many other gyms in St. Cloud.
- Tobacco Cessation Support program available free for their insureds through their Health Promotion Department at 952-883-7800.
|National Insurance Services
(our life insurance and long-term disability insurance vendor). The following are free to those who are covered by life insurance through the District.
- Employee Assistance Program - (Flyer) Free for those with Life Insurance and/or Long term disability insurance with NIS. Receive no-cost, confidential help for a wide variety of needs and concerns including:
- Alcohol or drug addictions
- Financial or legal concerns
- Stress management
- Child and elder care
- Marital difficulties
- Family conflict
- Identity Theft Assistance Program – (Flyer) Free for those with Life Insurance and/or Long term disability insurance with NIS. Receive no-cost, 24/7 help if you should become victims of identity theft.
|Teachers Retirement Association (“TRA”)
The teachers’ retirement plan run by the state to which both the district and employees contribute to.
|Public Employees Retirement Association of Minnesota (“PERA”)
The retirement plan run by the state to which both the district and employees contribute to for those employees who do not qualify for TRA.
Our third party administrator for our employees’ 403(b) retirement accounts into which every employee has the right to establish a plan and deposit money. The District also may match some of the employee’s voluntary contributions, depending on the employee group’s collective bargaining agreement.
On the site, you can track the contributions you (and the District, if applicable) have made. At their Financial Wellness Center
, you can access a LOT of information regarding Retirement Planning, College Savings, Insurance and Protection, Personal Finances, and Social Security and Medicare.
403(b) Retirement Account District approved vendors (or 457 plans) are listed on the Omni website under the tab “Your Organization”
- Pay Stubs
- Tax Documents (W2’s, W4’s, etc.)
- Time off records
- ACA Form 1095 (when available)
|Employee Job Descriptions
|Current Job Postings at Foley Public Schools