ECFE Preshool - Ages 3-5
ECFE/Preschool Registration Day - March 12th
ECFE and Preschool Registration Day will be held on Tuesday, March 12th from 4-6pm at the Foley Elementary School. Please read the ECFE/Preschool Registration Letter for more details.
Early Childhood Family Education provides parents and their children (birth to 5 years) an opportunity to learn and have fun together. Foley School's ECFE Preschool is a 33 week program for 3 to 5 year old's designed to help prepare you and your child for Kindergarten. The child will attend class alone for two days and also attends one ECFE class per week with their parent.
|What are parents saying about ECFE?
- I love spending time with my child!
- My Child looks forward to going to school every week.
- ECFE gives me new ideas on how to handle parenting challenges!
- It is nice to hear that other parents have similar issues.
- Love the fun and messy projects I get to do with my child!
- The discussions help me work towards being a better parent.
- I love that we can learn through play.
33 week class
Children attend these classes alone
When: Wednesday, Friday
8:15 - 10:45am
**Parents register their child for these two days of ECFE preschool and are also required to register for one ECFE Parent/Child class as below:
25 week class
Parents and children attend these classes together. Choose from the following class times:
Options for children: 3, 4 & 5 year olds
When: Monday - 6:00 - 8:00pm
Tuesday - 9:00 - 11:00am
12:00 - 2:00pm
4:00 - 5:30pm
6:00 - 8:00pm
Options for Toddlers: 14 to 35 Months Old
When: Thursday - 9:00 - 11:00AM
6:00 - 7:30PM
Ms. Karen Eherenman
Ms. Lori Steen