ECFE Preshool Together - Ages 3-5
ECFE/Preschool Registration Day - March 10th
ECFE and Preschool Registration Day will be held on Tuesday, March 10th, 2020 from 4-6pm at the Foley Elementary School. Please read the ECFE/Preschool Registration Letter for more details.
Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE) is a family oriented 25 week program where moms, dads, caregivers and their young children, ages birth to 5, can have fun together while developing school readiness skills. This provides time for parents and children to interact in an age appropriate environment with other parents and children. If enrolled in an ECFE class, the parent will spend a portion of the class with their child as well as time in a parent only class.
|What are parents saying about ECFE?
- I love spending time with my child!
- My Child looks forward to going to school every week.
- ECFE gives me new ideas on how to handle parenting challenges!
- It is nice to hear that other parents have similar issues.
- Love the fun and messy projects I get to do with my child!
- The discussions help me work towards being a better parent.
- I love that we can learn through play.
ECFE Preschool Together:
Parent and child attend together
Birth - 35 Months
- Monday, 9:00am - 11:00am
- Monday, 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Monday, 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Tuesday, 9:00am - 11:00am
- Tuesday, 12:00pm - 2:00pm
- Tuesday, 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Tuesday, 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Tuition: 1 yearly payment of $115 (due with registration)
- Thursday, 9:00am - 11:00am
- Thursday, 4:30pm - 6:00pm
- Thursday, 6:00pm - 7:30pm
Tuition assistance available: MUST bring copy of 2019 Federal Tax Documents to determine payments.
Ms. Karen Eherenman
Ms. Lori Steen