- provide learning opportunities and support for all students, families, and community members.
- deliver a challenging academic curriculum that enables all students to be active and engaged learners.
- build the foundation for lifelong learning in a global society.
- celebrate our individual and collective strengths.
- be a friendly and welcoming community recognizing everyone has value.
- provide a caring environment where people are connected and engaged.
- proudly serve with compassion and cultural understanding.
- develop the capacity to forgive ourselves and others.
- value and care for ourselves and each other.
- demonstrate fairness in our decisions and actions.
- appreciate the opportunities and privileges afforded us.
- represent a positive image of our school and community.
- embrace the uniqueness of each individual.
- provide a safe, caring, and personalized learning environment.
- work collaboratively with the community to achieve common goals.
- build lasting relationships by encouraging positive ways to contribute to the broader community.