Call Us : (320) 968 7175 | Email :
*Anonymous Tipline: (320) 968-8478*

Frequently Asked Questions

What are the Regular Office Hours & Summer Office Hours?
The District Office will be open each business day from 7:30am until 4:00pm.

The FES, FIS & FHS offices are open each business day from 7:00am - 4:00pm.  Any changes to this schedule will be posted on the office doors.

Holiday week hours (over Winter Break, Memorial Weekend, Labor Day Weekend and 4th of July week) will be posted in the offices.

Summer Hours for Walk-in Traffic will be 7:30 A.M. – 3:00 P.M. Summer Office Staff will be available for telephone calls from 7:00 A.M. – 3:30 P.M.

When is the 2020 Foley High School Commencement Ceremony?
Foley High School Graduation will be held on Saturday, May 30th, 2020 at 7:30pm in the Foley High School Gymnasium.

Where do I get a MSHSL Physical Form and the MSHSL Eligibility Brochure?
The Minnesota State High School League Physical Forms and the MSHSL Eligibility Brochure are on-line from the Foley website. Click on Activities/Registration.


When is Open House for 2020 - 2021? When is the first student day for 2020-21?
Open House for Foley Public Schools will not be held this school year due to COVID-19.

The first student day will be on Tuesday, September 8th, 2020.

What are the dates that students are off school? When are the assessment dates?
For a full list of the dates students are off school, please view the district calendar and/or building calendars which are all available on our website by clicking on Parent & Families/Calendars.

View the month by month District Assessment calendar available through Google Calendars!

I am a past graduate of Foley Public Schools. How do I obtain a copy of my transcript?
To obtain a copy of your transcript from Foley High School check out the FHS Transcripts webpage!  You will need to complete the transcript request form linked on that webpage.
Foley Graduates who took college credit courses at Foley High School must request the college transcripts from the colleges' institution sponsoring those classes. Go to the links below and follow the directions. This process must be completed by you in order for your transcript to be sent to the college you plan to attend.

► St. Cloud State University - Records and transcripts 
► Southwest State University - Records and transcripts

During the regular school year, contact Sabine Lefebvre in the High School office, 320-968-7246, or e-mail her at

During the summer months, please contact Kim Udermann in the High School office, at 320-968-7246, or email Kim at .

I am a current or past student of Foley Public Schools. How do I obtain a copy of my health record?
For a current student to obtain his/her health record including immunizations, simply ask for a copy in the office. The secretaries will be happy to print one off for you. For a past student to obtain his/her health record, call the FHS office at 320-968-7246 and ask to speak with Sabine Lefebvre during the regular school year or Kim Udermann during the summer months. Either Sabine or Kim will need your name, birth date, maiden name (if applicable) and graduation year.

What is the Foley School Song?
Foley School Song: Onward Foley, Onward Foley Dash right down that line. Win for Foley, Win for Foley Victory sure this time Rah! Rah! Rah! Onward Foley, Onward Foley Fight on for your fame Fight Falcons Fight! Fight! Fight! To Win this Game. V-I-C-T-O-R-Y Onward Foley, Onward Foley Dash right down that line. Win for Foley, Win for Foley Victory sure this time Rah! Rah! Rah! Hit'em hard team Let'em know team We're the Foley Gang! Fight Falcons Fight! Fight! Fight To Win this Game!

What are the Official School Colors for Foley Public Schools?
Royal Blue and White

What are the graduation requirements at FHS?
Click here to view current Graduation Requirements

How do I get on the FHS Honor Roll?
The FHS honor roll is computed at the end of each semester. The honor roll for grades 9-12 is based on the grades you receive in all classes taken that semester.

"A" Honor Roll: You must have an average of 3.66 and no grade lower than a "B-"
“B" Honor Roll: You must have an average of 3.00 and no grade can be lower than "C-".

Students must be enrolled in at least six (6) semester credits per semester, or be a full time equivalent student at a postsecondary school in order to be included on the Honor Roll. Any student receiving more than two “P” grades is not eligible for the honor roll.