Early Childhood Screening
Children entering Kindergarten need to have had an Early Childhood Screening prior to enrollment to begin school. The screening is a quick and simple check of how your child is doing at the age of 3 1/2 to 4 1/2
years old. During the screening, well-qualified staff will check your child's vision, hearing, growth, immunization status, skills in thinking, communication and language, large and small muscles and social/emotional development. The screening is free of charge to families through the school district.
What to expect at Early Childhood Screening? Watch the Video!!
Early Childhood Screening Dates!
The District #51 Early Childhood Screenings will be held at the following dates and places:
For more information please go to our website page www.foley.k12.mn.us/page/4045. If you would like to make an appointment, please contact our school nurse, Michelle Kuhlmann, RN, LSN, at 320-968-8423 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact the Foley Elementary School office at 320-968-7286.
- October 22, 2020 (Evening Appointments) - Foley Elementary School
- November 12, 2020 - Foley Elementary School
- December 7, 2020 - Gustavus Church
- January 28, 2021 - Gustavus Church
- February 18, 2021 (Evening Appointments) - Gustavus Church
- March 11, 2021 - Foley Elementary School